● BSc Honours Degree, Sports Therapy. Chichester University.
● VTCT Diploma, Sports Massage Therapy. Chichester College.
● CertAc, Certificate of Competence to Practice Acupuncture. HAC, Hove.
● Advanced clinical supervison, School of Five Element Acupuncture. Harley St, London, 2010-2017.
● Spinal Manipulations, Bodymaster Method. Oxford University.
Dominic has been in practice since 2005, gaining experience in several clinical locations including Headley Court Rehabilitation Centre. He specialises in the treatment and rehabilitation of back pain and also regularly works with people suffering from muscle tension, headaches and more complex long term conditions. If you would like to discuss your condition in confidence or make an appointment please get in touch.
"Dominic is an extremely personable individual, and makes you feel comfortable right from the outset. He takes time to go through each and every aspect of your suffering/pain areas to understand the problem thoroughly". Stephanie Higgins
Member of the Sports Therapy Association (STA)